Sunday, October 15, 2006

Most Funny Videos

Here's just a few funny videos, I know you'll love. Enjoy!
George Bush, and Tony Blair in a duet lipsinked to Endless Love sung by Lionel Richie, and Diana Ross.

Bush and Blair - funny video
Bush and Blair
really funny video!



If you would like to link to this blog Click here, then
Create a Link.



Help me share some of the most funny videos on the web.
You'll be doing me a wonderful favor!

Copy this code into your blog:



These guys are obviously in a rest room at a bar.
The video is really quite funny.
two things at a time - funny video
Click to play
men can do two
things at a time too
funny, funny video!


Funny video of talking cats!


Cat Poop - funny video
Forget the litter
box. Is your
cat potty trained?



Going To Work - funny video
Tough time
going to work


Genius Bird - funny video
Genius Bird
You'll love it!
funny video!


Simon Cowell on the Conan O'Brien Show

Can any one tell us why Simon Cowell is sooo mean?


Click here to see why Simon needs to say he's sorry! What you said to Kenneth Briggs was extremely cruel! Simon be careful of what you say, it could come back to haunt you. Bush baby was completely unacceptable comment. My parents always told me, if you don't have something nice to say. Don't say anything at all. Simon, I'm disappointed in you.



One of the most funny videos on my blog, but ouch! Some of the highest paid comedians in Japan must watch video of a student learning to speak english. If the comedian laughs he is caned, then must sit back down to watch the remaining part of the video. Come on watch these comedians laugh, and cry at the same time. See a whole new concept of lowering your threshold to pain. You'll laugh, but I'm finding it difficult to sit down. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!



more traffic - funny videos

Why invest in hybrid technology, when biodiesel fuel is easily made from waste vegetable oil at a fraction of the cost of petroleum based gasoline, and burns cleaner than unleaded gasoline? Make Biodiesel Now!
make biodiesel


Search Engine Submission

8 comments:

Twit said...

LOVE THAT BIRD:)

Michelle said...

Bush & Blair - Fantastic. I laughed out loud. Thanks for the appreciation of she blocked me on
yourfunnyvideos.blogspot.com
A hilarious take on internet dating...one of my favourites too!

Chuck said...

For a hilarious take on internet dating you have to see she blocked me ...one of michelle favorites.

Michelle said...

Thanks Chuck for fixing the typo!

Anonymous said...

hey gr8 stuff...and thanks for that comment on my blog http://foragoodlaugh.blogspot.com/

cya

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the joke Chuck, I elevated to a post of its own and you can find it at The Peter Files Blog of Comedy Satire Jokes and Commentary.

I provided a link back to this blog in both the title and text of the post, as well as a link back to your profile in ost itself.

I run a few videos myself. Feel free to come back soon.

Peter

Oh, when I get a round tuit, I wil add you to my contributing bloggers list. I also like the way you added the link to the technorati serch

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the joke Chuck, I elevated to a post of its own and you can find it at The Peter Files Blog of Comedy Satire Jokes and Commentary.

I provided a link back to this blog in both the title and text of the post, as well as a link back to your profile in post itself.

I host a few funny videos myself. Do a search in my blue search box for Robin Williams, for example.

Feel free to come back again, soon.

Peter

Oh, when I get a round tuit, I wil add you to my contributing bloggers list. I also like the way you added the link to the technorati serch

Maria said...

Nice site here let me know if you want to trade links also. My blog is seriouslyfunnyvideos.blogspot.com